Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March 14th + Pictures!



The move went great! FINALLY, we have a house, well, an apartment. I don´t know if you´ve had a chance to look it up on google street view.... it´s really ugly from the outside, but I promise it´s super awesome inside! well, awesome for our standards haha.
The owners are super nice, they own a little business downstairs where they fix washing machines. They are SUPER catholic but we found out they have member family! We think this is the reason they are renting us the house, because they actually lowered the rent for us and we know for sure at least one other person was offering more.
more and more blessing around every corner:)
We are preparing two baptisms for this saturday! and one more for the following!
Sagid (the SMARTEST 9 yr old kid I have ever met) and Rosario (reallly reallllly sweet lady who finally found what she has been looking for for yearssss- the truth:) mom, you would really like her)
Next saturday is Mayra, 15 yrs old, super awesome, making me a list of sweet Mexican Bands for when I get home haha you know, real soon.
On the 11th I turned 7 months old in the mission! weird.
fun thing happened last week! I guess the office made a mistake or something with our visas(all of us who came down here together on the plane) and we all had to go back to immigration and sign some paper. Sucks for the mission/church... because they had to buy a lot of bus tickets.. but pretty sweet for us because I saw all my friends from the MTC and JOHN again!
John and I took a picture, he looks good, I look really bad-- I´ll probably send it anyway.
The answer is yes.. it is starting to get a little hot here haha. Hot for me, REALLY hot for Elder Cirne, and absolutely nothing for the people here in Hermosillo. Since our new pad is upstairs--(every day at certain hours the city cuts ff the water, so every house has a tinaco, or a big black water tank)--, all the members are telling us that in a month or two when the real heat comes, we need to fill two buckets of water with ice every day to shower, because we´ll burn ourselves if we shower from the tank ha ha.
Don´t worry. I put my sunscreen bu the front door so I remember to put some on every time we leave the house:)
Esta todo bien aqui en la nuevo:) estamos muy felices y ¡LISTOS para trabajar!

Tell me everything about whats going on:) you should be getting letters soon! actually I am giving some to the same hermana this week so her sister can send them from AZ
Miss you, Love you,
JACK

No comments:

Post a Comment